Cadillac’s world-class lineup of SUVs and crossovers now has a new addition, the first ever 2019 Cadillac XT4! Meet this bold and versatile crossover, available now at our Cadillac dealership in Toronto. The XT4 is designed for the next generation of luxury crossover drivers. Come and experience our newest addition today or contact us for more details.
World-Class Design and Engineering
The brand new 2019 Cadillac XT4 has been designed and engineered to push the boundaries of what a luxury crossover should be. Cadillac started with their signature style from their Escalade and XT5 SUVs, then turned up the boldness to create a unique and appealing design. The XT4 then combines thoughtful integration of technology and style that characterizes Cadillac’s world-class luxury vehicles.
The Cadillac XT4 starts from $37,237 plus HST and license and is available today! This isn’t just the same old SUV you see on the road every day, the new Cadillac XT4 combines a bold and unique style with the latest in luxury technology.
Resetting the Expectations for Luxury Crossovers
- A premium selection of interior finishes that you can choose from to suit your style
- Segment-leading rear legroom with more than 1,000 mm of space to stretch out
- Luxury materials used on the interior and exterior of the vehicle
The Latest in Luxury Technology
The XT4 will be Cadillac’s smallest SUV, but it goes big on including all of the latest in latest advancements in luxury features for you to enjoy. It includes the latest technology for comfort and convenience, including:
- Heated front and rear seats and heated steering wheel
- USB ports for passengers in the front and rear seats
- Wireless phone charging for easy and quick access
- Simple phone pairing with near-field communication
- Optional air ionizer that purifies the cabin’s air of any dust or debris
Easy Power, Comfortable Performance
- 237 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque
- 5 L / 100 km in combined city/highway fuel efficiency
- All-wheel drive that can switch to front-wheel drive for improved fuel efficiency
- Active Sport Suspension with continuous damping control that uses road sensors to make adjustments 500 times per second