City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC has a great deal to welcome newcomers to Canada residing in the greaterToronto area!
We have a $1000 Welcome To Canada Bonus on our new vehicles for anyone who got their Permanent Residence Card in 2014 or more recently or who has a Temporary Work Permit. That means you can save $1000 on any new 2016 and 2017 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle until January 3rd 2017.
The Chevrolet Colorado 2SA, Malibu 1VL, Camaro ZL1 and GMC Canyon 2SA are four specific trims that are not eligible for this promotion, but other trims for those models are.
All other trims for those can receive the bonus. You can view our new inventory here to choose from over 30 GM models of cars, trucks and SUVs to find the right vehicle in your price range.
Each eligible newcomer can only use the Welcome to Canada Bonus once. However, you can combine it with some other incentives and programs – you can call us at 1 (888) 281-3298 if you have any questions.
Eligible newcomers must also have a valid Ontario driver’s license, be the main name on the vehicle’s registration and any financing/leasing documents. However, your spouse can also be included on the title or be the co-signer for the loan or lease.
All Individuals who hold a valid Permanent Residence Card or Temporary Workers with a valid work permit.
Permanent Resident Card:
- Permanent Residents are defined by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
- The Permanent Resident Card, often referred to as a PR Card, is issued by CIC and is the official proof that the individual is a permanent resident of Canada. This is a wallet sized plastic card that shows they can enter and stay in Canada until the card’s expiry date. Most cards are valid for five years.
- The arrival date on the back of the Permanent Resident Cards must state calendar years 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016 to be eligible for this incentive.
Temporary Foreign Workers:
- Temporary Foreign Workers are those who enter Canada to work and have obtained a temporary work permit from CIC
- In order to qualify for this incentive the temporary work permit must be valid at time of purchase
- Lending institutions may have their own requirements eg. term of contract less than term of temporary work permit